Hi!
Long time no type!
so I got a new white back drop tonight... it's cool! I really like it alot! I made D pose for me then we got silly!!!
Bubba's has this weired thing about chewing on D's and I's ears... I think it's a security thing for him and how he shows his love! Anyhoo caught him in the act! 
being silly! 
this is one we do at work with the mom and the baby... but I thought it would be cool for Daniel and I too! 
and for some seriousness silly!!! I picked up these glasses on clearance... thought they'd make a cute prop for kids pics when I become a famous photographer! 
And finally the coolest thing ever! I order these pics 16x20 and I wasn't sure that they would blow up all that well... THEY DID! And they look so stinkin' cool on our wall! I smile everytime I walk in the front door!
Happy Tuesday!




4 Let me hear from ya:
yea! a post! i'm so excited! love the pics:)
hey who is the good looking guy???? Hey baby as always everything looks goog. i love you and happy v-day!!!
D
Cool----You will make a great photographer! Love ya
great job!! I love all of them. You are going to do great
Post a Comment