Tuesday, March 13, 2007

HELLO!!!

This is my 100th post! How cool! B/c I also have big news to share with the 100th post!

I've been gone for a while I know but it's been for good reason, I promise. I have my web site up and running. I'm still adding everday of course, but for know I will finally share with the world!

introducing


Photography by Melibelle

3 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 1:41 PM  

I was just browsing and saw that you had updated your blog! I know all your "blogger" friends will be proud! Good luck my child! I love ya!

Anonymous 1:42 PM  

Just browsing and saw that you had updated your blog! I know that all your 'blogger' friends will be happy! Good luck to you my child on this venture! Love ya, Mom

**Angel** 10:16 PM  

YEA! those pics are awesome! When are you going to come do my family?????

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP