Friday, March 02, 2007

I swear I'm alive

really I am! Been so busy... blah blah blah! And today have no time to write cause I've got to get me and gabriel ready to go to Austin for the weekend! But here's the short run down of my life as of late...

had my first photography appt!!!!!! no friend of a friend or anything! And she's paying regular prices no disc!!!! Daniel was so proud of that part! It annoys him that I haven't made anyone pay full price yet! I say I'm still new so I shouldn't yet... but she was rich so whatever! I didn't feel bad! Also booked my second real appt in two weeks with a girl who is not a friend or a friend of a friend either! So cool! I've been working on my website! I'll share as soon as I get it up and running!

I went to Tyler yesterday day on my day off after taking the rich ladies pictures and took pictures of my friends 4 day old little one... met Riley (could she be any cuter????) OMG Made me want to have a baby so freakin' bad... not that I already didn't but man I forgot how small they are! And soft and cudley and man man man! I just sat and held her and kissed her! SO FREAKIN' SWEET! poor daniel!



























So we are going to Austin for Kennedy's big competion for the weekend! SHould be interesting to say the least! Mom and Don where nice enough to let Daniel, Gabriel and I stay in there room for the weekend! So it's off to the races again! I can't stand it I want to play with these pictures so freakin' bad! I have 2 sets of pics to edit and I have to leave them be till next week! STINKS! I need a laptop! HINT HINT baby if you ever read this anymore! sorry about the long long breaks! I'll try to be better... but no promises!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

2 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 9:03 AM  

Congrats on the shoots! Love the pics of the baby. They're amazing! Such a cute little one! Have fun in Austin.

Anonymous 6:30 PM  

the second picture of the baby is very touching. I forget how small they are when they are first born. You will have to send me a price list so that we can get together after our baby is here.

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP