Good day finally!!
So today's been a good so far! Got my desk organizzed! 
Alos found this candle while I was cleaning! It's an old candle that the moment I smelled it I was in a different time in my life! I;m always struck by how crazy it is how strong smell can effect us! 
I got to keep Ms. Elle last night... man she loves her some Dora...
She was so good for me too! Didn't even cry once! Didn't even want me to rock her while she drank her bottle she wanted to get in her bed! ad me sad... but glad shes such a big girl already!
I'm still in my pj's just working/playing some away! It rocks! I shold have been doing this my whole life! Here are some pics from last weekend! Happy Grey's day everybody! 
We had a fish fry... poor don he had to work the hardest! 
Our little movie star in the making

Kennedy did my hair... lucky me! 
We had a good girly bonding weekend! 
And on a totally unrelated note... Look at the cute shelf I made! All this for $20... YES shelf included! I painted and decorated the wine box and the "e" I'm so proud!




3 Let me hear from ya:
Those are all good! Except the big fat Grammie in the back yard! Elle looked really zoned out! Glad she was good for you! And she will be an independent little thing! Just like you were!!!!!!
Like the shelf. You did good. As soon as my child has a name we are going to have to paint her some letters. Oh yea- I really don't care to hear about you playing all day in your p.j.'s I am the size of a whale and I still have to go to work and deal with 5 year olds. So take that!!!
This is for you Melanie---I Am sure that you are a cute little pregnant girl! Won't be long now! Cant wait to see her! Hang in there!
Post a Comment