Monday, May 14, 2007

weekend funs

So Pretty good weekend! Lazy Sat morning, then had the dust man's graduation from UNT Sat at 5... makes me feel old!!

Sunday we went to church with Daniel's mom... she was very happy we came! Missed my Tyler traditions Mother's day weekend but time is always changing huh! Then we had lunch at Chedder's where Melanie joined us! Then we went to the Las Collinas canal to take her prego pics! She's so cute prego!!!
























and while we where down there we got to take a peak of the kidd kraddick studio! Mom's new love so I took some pics for ya mom!



















This was in Kellie's window!

















Al's area
















Kidd's Barry shrine

2 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 10:11 AM  

Just like I thought that Melanie would look so cute pregnant!!! And she does! Thx Melissa for the pics of Kidd Kraddick's studio! I am probably a little old to listen to him, but it keeps me going in the morning sometimes ya know!!!! AND I find out stuff about the stars!!!!!!! Thanks Melissa!

Anonymous 6:57 PM  

I can't wait for you to do our pics! Where do you wanna do them??

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP