Tuesday, August 21, 2007

So

new job went good. really the first few days is just alot of sitting around... so I don't really know how I feel about it yet. I get to sit with my cousin Suzanne, so at least that's good... not some stranger I'm having to make small talk with. I'm fixing me some oatmeal then I'll be off to my second day of big girl work!

I was so tired last night! from the weekend and being at "real" work! Fell asleep at nine!

Have a good Tuesday!

5 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 12:19 PM  

Hope it goes good!

Anonymous 5:52 PM  

what new job???i'm sooooo behind!!

Anonymous 6:44 AM  

Me too! Need to catch up.

SJ Carsten 6:55 AM  

Hi you. I just wanted to give you a word of encouragement and let you know you are often in my thoughts!

SJ Carsten 6:54 AM  

Hi sweetheart. Yes - Nessie set me up and help me get a blog started. I am so glad you have found me. With regard to macs our whole house is nothing but macs including both lap tops. We love our macs here. I have so missed you I hope things are going well with your new job.

Stella

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP