I've had ENOUGH
of HIgh School Musical 2 for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So if you aren't fortunate enough to have a teenager in your life then you may have missed this wonderful weekend! High School Musical 2 came out Friday on the Disney Channel... and while we only had the kids for Sat night... we still managed to watch this wonderful movie like at least 10 times... sadly I now know all the flipin' words to the songs. I ask what has my life come to?
Plus a teenager is so busy! In the time span of yesterday at about 6pm and today till they left, about 9 pm. Here's all we did:
Saturday
Went to Ken's performance in Ft Worth
got home about 6ish
I went to pick up chicken, we ate
watched high school musical... this was our first time seeing it so she made sure we where awake and saw the WHOLE THING!
they took showers
watched part of the movie again,
11 they went to bed!
Sunday
woke up and D and Gab where gone to D's office
the air conditioner was frozen, the maintance guy came,
he turned the HEAT ON to defrost the thing... just in case you forgot we are in TEXAS IN AUGUST! HELLO! I'm dying Ken is paying no mind to what is going on till about 30 min in to the heat being on(b/c sh'e to into watching HSM2) till she turns and in her best whinny teenager voice says I'm hoooootttttttt! greatness!
Played our new fav Mad Libs card game
watched High School Musical 2 about 10 times... ALL THE WAY THROUGH
we made cards for her dance garage sale, and by we I mean she made about 3 quick sets! I made 7 sets
Painted her fingers and toes complete with skull stick on things! (might get a call about that one!)
Made brownies
set up Kennedy a yahoo e-mail
ate dinner
watched high school musical again
I finished up the cards
they left!
So any where in there where I didn't say specifically that we watched HSM2 it was on in the background!
Really we had a good time! Kinda got tired of the movie... but other than that we had a good time! It allows me to fill young again!
all while I finished a bunch of pictures! Got Chalna's done finally.. .here's my fav out of the bunch
So tomorrow I start my new job! so I'll be training all next week! I have to dress up again! Seriously! back to the real world I go!
And here's some more pics I went through from a few weekends ago in Tyler! Enjoy... and happy Monday! 





and just b/c blogger is being nice, here is some older pics I have faild to share!
July 2007
Pool Time!

awe... what a great dad! 
who didn't see this comin'???
The child can swim like a fish... why does she have to be attached to us when we are in the pool???
and some scrable... we are on a game kick these days!!
Daniel's b-day celebration... and yes folks that is a 3 and a 8 you see on his cake!
the first time we got to use our celebration cake! He looks real happy about it dosen't he???



Don't we look 2 kewl for school?????
and some of my favs from my b-day...since we are doing b-days
my snuggle bug







4 Let me hear from ya:
Those are some awesome pics. Good luck at your new job!
Good pics! Glad you had a good, but busy weekend! So, that is why I haven't talked to you in TWO days!!!! Love ya, Madre'!
Wow! Is that what I have to look foward too?? I don't know which is worse- High School Musical or Baby Einstein?
Melanie-----after Baby Einstein, it will be Dora!!!!!! Carol
Post a Comment