Paula are you there? Are you checking my blog for me????? If not I'm pretty sure this will get your attention!
Man, you do like to call people out! I guess this means I need to comment often and stay on your good side.
That is good! I just showed Paula, but don't expect her to comment anytime soon and if and when she does, it probably wont be nice!
This is not what you would call "priceless", more like speechless, the picture is kind of hard on the eyes,maybe should replace it with a picture of my bud's pictures from her trip across the border.
Post a Comment
© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 Let me hear from ya:
Man, you do like to call people out! I guess this means I need to comment often and stay on your good side.
That is good! I just showed Paula, but don't expect her to comment anytime soon and if and when she does, it probably wont be nice!
This is not what you would call "priceless", more like speechless, the picture is kind of hard on the eyes,maybe should replace it with a picture of my bud's pictures from her trip across the border.
Post a Comment