Sunday, August 12, 2007

Lazy Sunday afternoon!

And it's GREAT! So I sleep in till noon! How great is that! Then D grilled some burgers for lunch~yummy!

Yesterday I got a SUPER great deal on some baskets at Garden Ridge... 75% off so the most expensive one was like 3 bucks!!! I have been wanting some baskets to clean up my shelf behind me! So got that done this afternoon! Looks better... really it's all for Daniel! We all know I could care less!! :):)



Then took a nice relaxing bath and took the alone time to read my book! D and Gabriel where at the swimming! Peace!

Now I can' decide what to do??? Scrapbooking has been on my mind lately but I'm not sure I want to get it all out! But I now have 2 trips and a few kid stuff to scrap! Having a family and stuff to actually scrap is different than my single scrap life! I feel pressure!!!

I have TONZ... nad I mean TONZ of pictures to share but feeling lazy! Maybe later!

Peace!

1 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 10:12 AM  

Well, I know that D is happy to have some organization! Looks good!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP