1 year ago today...
this is what I was doing
Single best decision of my life! That man is everything I have dreamed of and so much more! We've had plenty of hard times in our very first year... but he's always there to catch me when I fall, and I him. It's amazing, I never really thought it would happen for me. But here I am one year later, still in awe of his love for me and only hoping I'm showing him at least half of the love he shows me.
So here's a random picture tribute to our last year together... enjoy
he used my back scrubber to clean the toilet!!
Our first NEw Year's as a married couple
We got the monster that is Bubba's!
We moved into a bigger place... and got matching furniture!

He's so great he even sits through most of my silliness willingly!

Went to Austin... for one of MANY dance things we've been to in the last year!

He got me a bike... and yes this is the ONLY time I've ever been on it! I tried to warn him!

We've spean lots of time with family

We've started our long journey on becoming a family... and might I add I think we haven't done to shabby so far!
I've tried my best to make our apartment our home

He's learned that if he wants my car to be clean he's gonna have to do it!
He made my 30th birthday the best ever, simply b/c he remember last year I was sad to not be around family on my actual birthday!
We've had some good times with friends!

We've celebrated his birthday!

We've learned to be kids together

But most of all we have learned to love each other... so I just want the world to know how much I love you baby! I'm so thankful God answered my prayer, with more than even I knew I needed.
Happy 1st Anniversary Baby... FOREVER & EVER
Oh yea almost forgot the best part with all this mushy stuff... the presents!
My big present was... drumRoll please....

The Iphone... CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! I'm so stinkin' cool!
I know your thinking spoiled! But what can I say :):):):) By the way IT'S THE BEST PHONE EVER! Seriously! SO WORTH IT!
2nd gift I got... total surprise

It's a vintage camera from Pottery Barn I had saw a long time ago... he said it can be the first decoration in your photography studio!!!! all together now.... AWE!
And last... but NEVER least, he got me a new wedding band. The original is now on my necklace around my neck!
Now for his gift...

the new Ipod classic 80 GB he's been wanting! I got it engraved on the back! I know I know your thinking man Melissa you suck... HOWEVER I have a surprise date planned for a few weekends form now (the next no kiddo weekend) so just wait till you hear how cool I am then!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday... I know I will! :):):)






6 Let me hear from ya:
That was so moving! I am crying now! I am so happy for you both and know that from here on things will only get better for you!
This was really great Melissa!
I love you! Madre'
It's obvious that love is still in the air & the "Do Not Disturb"sign is still hanging on the door.
Happy Anniversary and many many more as they will continue to get better and better....
Love the gifts.....
That totally made me cry! I love you and I'm glad that he makes you happy! Happy Anniversary! You know we just had our 12th anniversary, and I don't think I've told Joe how special he is to me! Thanks for reminding me! I love you! Jeni
I can't believe it's been a year. This post was awesome. Happy Anniversary! Hope you have many, many more! Great gifts too!
so now that he's gonna stick around, can I meet him!!! HEHEHE.
Love ya! Congrats!
Okay, that is the sweetest thing ever!!!! I am all misty!! I can't believe it has seriously been a WHOLE YEAR!!!!!! If we are not careful, we are going to be old soon! HAHA! ;-) (and I LOVE the pink hair!)
Post a Comment