Mel's Weekend RapUp
k so I stole it from Big Al... whatever!
Saturday
So Sat I worked from 8-12, we are all gonna have to rotate weekends for a bit ( I hope only a bit)!!!!
Then we where suppose to go to a little preformaance for Ken... but I left work a few min late, then we left the house and had to go back for the directions... by the time we where on the road again we where gonna miss the whole thing :(:( So we decide not to drive an hour for nothing. So instead D and I got to have a great just us hanging out day!! We started with the mall... I needed some new makeup SO freakin' bad! So I went to the CLINIQUE counter at macy's and got me some City Base, then the lady talked me into the 3 step cleaning system. Let me say I've used this in high school and some after, thanks to Pam, and I liked it. Just got away from it for some reason! So been using it now for two hole days and my face feels cleaner! Pores look smaller! So I'm happy I speant the $38!!!! Then we went to eat lunch at Campisi's Restaurant... such a good place! It was a late chill lunch we ate inthe bar area so D could watch football! Then we went to another mall.... AND GOT MY ANNIVERSARY PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you yet what it is D made me promise I wouldn't announce to the world till our actual anniversary... but it's SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO cool! He's the best hubby EVER!!!! THen we went to church, I miss church I was so happy to be back! Then we had game night with our neighbors!!! All in all great day!!!!
Sunday
I sleep in till noon! ROCKED!!!! Got to lay around and look at the adds ( my fav Sunday activity) then got dressed and D and I went back to the mall, I thought something was wrong with my present... turns out I'm a dork and was doing something wrong! We got some pizza at the mall and I got a Starbucks! Then on the way out we passed by Bath & Body Works and I got these Pumpkin refills for my wallflowers! MAN OH MAN! They smell so good and fallish! I'm so ready for fall! Football is back on and it just needs to smell like fall around here! Plus they were buy one get one free!!! I used all four as soon as we got home!! So now our living room, kitchen, and our bathroom are wonderfully fallish!!!! Fall is my favorite season can you tell??
Speaking of football.... this coming weekend Mom and Don are coming up and all 4 of us are going to see Southlake vs. Miami at the SMU stadium! I'm so excitied! It's gonna be on TV so yall' watch for us! I ordered our tickets Sat! Can't wait!!!
Anyhoo! Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!




3 Let me hear from ya:
Glad you and D spent some time together! And I am so excited for you about your 'secret' anniversary present! Cannot wait to hear/see ALL about it!!!!! Have a good week and we look forward to Saturday! Really I do....Madre'
You were a busy girl! I am glad that football and fall are back. Time for those cool, crisp evenings too.
Hey Chicka!
Finally got my pix! All seems well xcpet for the wallets the whole family had the heads cut off! Don't Worry, not the whole head, just the hair.
Post a Comment