cuteness
my tooties... aka my fav niece Elle


the hubby trying his best to ignore me and watch TV while I practice with the flash! 
Sophie mid choppers lick! 
Daniel and Bubba's have a game... Daniel puts the treat in the cage and shuts the door with Bubba outside the cage! He can get it too smart butt! 
we got our first piece of art
Ding Ding Ding fight.... Bubba in one corner Deigo in the other Fight fair boys!

the winner is...... DIEGO!
Grand prize! One already chewed on bone! Sweet huh! 
All the while Ken keeps on truckin' with her book! 
Gabriel made an appearance every once in a while to sport his slipper and socks! NICE LOOK!!! ;)
So that was this past weekend! Tonight Daniel made the v-day cards for the kiddos... 

drum roll please... the finished product
and us...
Today was a bad day... I was just grumpy and mad at the world... but the picture says how it ended! Good night! :)




3 Let me hear from ya:
I am so glad your night ended better. i had a great time-
DE
love all the pics. it's almost like we were there with you. hehehehe.
SOOOOOOO happy you are bloggin again!! I totally feel you on those bad days, glad yours ended well
Post a Comment