Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Everyone!

Hope everyone had a lovely day with their lovely! Daniel Made me a card and came to take me to lunch today!! Then we had take out tonight and watched Lost! Our presents had to be practical this year because of a few things so nothing big! But He was a sweetheart all day today and I definitely felt the love all day! So just real quick... here's my new favorite picture! I snuck to get a pic of him making my v-day card last night! so cute!


3 Let me hear from ya:

SJ Carsten 10:50 PM  

I love all the pictures. Thank you for updating your blog I have been missing you and your little family.

Love you!

Stella

Anonymous 5:21 PM  

too cute!!! i love that he made you a card!

Anonymous 7:02 AM  

awww. What a great way to spend Vday. Feeling the love is the best! Great pic, love it.

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP