So
I’ve been havin’ KILLER headache's almost every day so I finally went to the doc yesterday to get some meds for my sinus! They were so blocked the doc was like I'm surprised your head didn't explode! Great to hear from a doc huh! :) While I was there I told her about the fact that I think I have RLS (restless leg syndrome) so she gave me something for now but wants me to go do a sleep study... the whole concept is strange. I sleep with stuff hooked up to me and people watch me STRANGE! So we'll see! :)
Other things... not really alot of other things going on. We painted our first room in the house, we're not painters! And we tried it out on D's office so he has to look at our mess ups every day :( It was just along the trim and ceiling but still doesn’t look great! Live and learn right!
Kids...
Ken is changing alot! She took up track
(the pic is from D's phone so it's not GREAT)
she LOVES it... she made the A team after one meet. She also met a boyfriend through track that is a big 8th grader... as u can guess Daniel was beside himself with worry. But he got to meet him yesterday afternoon at her track meet and said he seemed like a good kid so I think he felt better.
Dance is ramping up again so starting about mid-March we will be going dancing just about every weekend! Fun times for us!
Gabriel...
He doesn’t change really, only thing in his world is he had a CAT scan this past sat to check his sinus's... he's been having TONZ of headaches so they wanted to check things out. Hopefully it's sinuses because those can be fixed/managed for the most part. Other than that he's just Gabriel!
D and Me...
Like I said not alot going on. We ordered a dining room table, chairs, buffet, and night stands! Should get those within 2 weeks I think! We are going to have to get a new car soon :( we were going to wait a year from when we got the house... but his getto fab car is leaking and the guys said it would be alot to fix! So we are trying to hold out as long as possible... but when we do I think we are going to get a Altima!
I'm at work so I MAY and it's a BIG MAY update tonight with some pics! We'll see! :) Love to u all!




1 Let me hear from ya:
Sorry to hear about your sinuses! I had been miserable for months and finally went to the doc in Jan, got some allergy meds, and was wondering why I waited so long - I'm a thousand times better. Hope you get a thousand times better fast too!!!!
Post a Comment