Sunday, February 24, 2008

these make me cry almost every time!!!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!


Last my favorite! and if these don't make you laugh you need to go to the store and buy some humor! :) These are all from a e-mail... I didn't put ALL of them on here cause I didn't think everyone would find them funny... but if you'd like the whole thing let me know I'll e-mail it! Enjoy!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

0 Let me hear from ya:

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP