Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Track Meet & other randomness!

So I went to Ken's last track meet yesterday! She got 4th place! Don’t' know why but the girl likes to run???????? But I don't think she's gonna do it next year cause it's just too much with all her dance. But anyhoo here are some pics I got! Enjoy!






so not a GREAT pic with the sun but I was rushed! from left to right Bea (kid's grandma), Cameron (Ken's boyfriend... he's a 8th grader OOOHHHHH), Ken, Taylor (ken's best little boy friend, Elizabeth (the ex)



Had to ASK someone to take... but turned out to be a cute pic! :)




Daniel's new work clothes... so on 2-8 Daniel was let go from the stupid little start up company, so he's looking right now. But in the mean time he's on a survey crew! So you know me and the dork I am I had to take a pic of his new little outing! :) His little manly boots and work jacket!


I'm also WAY behind on personal pics and I'm just now proofing Elle's b-day pics so here's one of my favorites so far!

4 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 4:25 PM  

I love the pic of you and Ken! You look great!

Anonymous 5:51 PM  

So cool. Love all the pics. The pic of you and Ken is super cute.

Anonymous 11:33 AM  

Great pics!!!! havent got to look at your blog in a long time!!!! I miss that! Hope u are feeling better by the time you read this! Lova ya! Madre

Chalna 7:53 PM  

I would like to point out two things. One: You are way way way better than me at all things artistic. Two: Elle is getting SO BIG!!!! We are getting old. I guess that would actually make three things, but oh well. :-)

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP