HOLLY MOOLy! Snow two days in one week!!!
Seriously I've been so happy all week! Snow is so much fun for a change!!!! I know if i lived up north somewhere I'd be over it but man it's fun for this Texas born and raised girl! I actually got to leave work early yesterday and work from home the rest of the afternoon! Although it took my and hour and 20 min to get home when it normally only takes 25 min!! But once I was home and Daniel made it safe I was uber happy!
One of the best parts was as I was driving home Gabriel called and he sounded all frantic... I was all what's wrong Pop. He proceeds to tell me he doesn't like me driving in this weather and he wished I had a 4x4 truck! Could that be any sweeter??? melted my heart! I assured him I had 4WD on my car so I'd be fine! But it was just so stinkin' sweet! :)
Here are some pics form my drive home!
our street
the snow undisturbed!!!
my car all snowed up! Dork I know! :):):)
The tree line behind our fence!
Taste Testing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The neighborhood kids going crazy!
I threw Bubba's out in the middle of the back yard cause both our spoiled dogs were scared! As you can see I was not successful in helping him over come his fears!
Daniel building our snow men!
Us with our snowman! I have a picture from this morning... he's half way melted. I'm sure by this afternoon he will be all the way melted :(:( Poor Mr. SnowMan
the little creek by Mr. Snowman... it looked so pretty!
Sorry I realize I got a little carried away with the retro action on this one and the snow looks WAY too yellow :( must remember to fix when I get home! :):):)
Anyway we had a BLAST! Nice change of pace for the week! Hope you got to enjoy the rare snow for Texas... and for my friends who didn't I'm sorry, but maybe u can live through our pics! :)
Happy Friday!




4 Let me hear from ya:
wow! you got way more than us! lucky
My entire family is very jealous!! Thanks for the pics though and I'm glad somebody got to enjoy it!
those pics are great! love looking at the snow pics but i hate it in real life. (comes from living in Missouri and Michigan)hehehehe. luckily we barely got any at all. just a bit. :)
You got some great pics! I got too cold and went inside after 3 pictures. HAHA! You are such a photographer! ;-)
Post a Comment