Monday, March 10, 2008

SOOOOOO

I realized today how insanely busy I am over the next few months so I've added a calendar on the side to help keep everyone informed that wishes to know what I'm doing! ...Can someone let me know if t's working! I think I fixed it after Mom and Angel said it wasn't working. Thanks :)

I have pictures to post from this past weekend but was too lazy to do it last night! So I will try to do it tonight! We started decorating our bedroom! We had got a dresser around Christmas, and this weekend we finally got a headboard and nightstands! Looks pretty cool so far! Need to paint but looks like that will have to wait a while! Anyhoo it was fun getting to play designer home show this weekend! :)

So here are the last of the snow pics!

We awoke Friday morning to find Mr. Snowman taking his final bow...































the country side on the drive to work Friday morning... I had to take pics cause I knew it would be gone by afternoon!

































R.I.P. Mr. Snowman... we will always carry fond memories in our heart of you

Mr. Snowman's death caught on film... on Saturday around 11 am... really I'm surprised he made it this long



































AND... for a sneak peak of what D and I worked so hard on this weekend I will show you ONE and ONE only teaser pic of one bathroom wall! Enjoy!

4 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 3:01 PM  

I can't see all of your calendar! But there is nothing on it yet! Madre!

Anonymous 4:26 PM  

Um, yeah, your calendar is emoty girl!

Melibelle 4:45 PM  

Can u see anything now?

Anonymous 10:00 AM  

I like your bathroom! And I still cannot see all of the calendar. It is cutting in off on the right side. Madre'

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP