Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Baby Gwen is here!!!!

She was born @ 7:40 this morning weighing in @ 7lbs 6oz and 19 in. Mommy and baby did wonderfully! I'm uber tired cause I had to get up at 6:00 to be there by 7:30... which I wasn't cause I went to the wrong hospital building then I got lost in the hospital! But anyway I did make it in time to see her world debut! It's so easy to forget how small babies are when they are born... she's precious and I couldn't love her more! Enjoy the pics!

3 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 6:05 AM  

Congratulations! I am glad that you found them just in time. :)

**Angel** 11:41 AM  

what a pretty boy! congrats auntie!

**Angel** 11:42 AM  

i meant to say BABY! not boy! Sorry, i know she's a girl!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP