Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lazy day Sunday~~~~~

Weel we had an amazingly wonderful lazy day today! I'm still in my PJ's actually right now! My favorite kinda days! I woke up around 10:30 this morning, worked on the wedding pictures for a while. Watched some TV and ate some lunch with Daniel and Kennedy. Worked on pictures for a bit longer, then feel asleep watching some more tv! Then woke up and had a yummy dinner! Watched yet another TV movie with Kennedy then here I sit to do more pictures! But thought I'd first update my blog quickly! Yesterday we had a fun day... Ken went with my to Mr. Colin's first b-day party which was good to hang out with some old friends! Then on the way back I ask Ken could we please stop and take some pics of her cause a) she got bangs and b) I got a new camera!!! so we stopped on this gravel road that every time I pass I think to myself Man that would make a great picture spot! So while we are wrapping up I say to her do you wanna drive down the road... to me it's no biggie cause my cousin Bubba and I use to drive nanny's car down her road ALL the time when we were prolly around 13. But she freaks out, apparently she's never driven a car before by herself! It was funny to experience that with her! she was so excited! So I cranked up some Flo Rida and we jammed as she drove 10 mph! see pics below!

Can u feel the excitiment by the HUGE smile on her face???? I'll always remember it :)






















she was too short to drive G-riding but she had to pose for one pic Gansta style!























Here's Ms. hollywood herself!






















I sometimes struggle with the fact that I'm jsut the stepmom~~~ but it's memories like the one below that get me through.
























I'll post more pics from the weekend later cause mom and don came to spend some time with us Friday night and we had some good times and I got some cute pics then too! Oh but before I forget... Melanie and My Chalna.... mom brought me up all the high school t-shirts that were at her house cause I want to make a t-shirt quilt out of them. But anyway I found a JEM while going through the bag last night. I have to admit I'm not sure why, but I was so happy to find the below shirt. I almost cried. Maybe b/c I no longer have my letter jacket or much really from high school. But this, well I can't put it in words what I felt holding this shirt again! Enjoy memory lane, I know I did!



4 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 2:09 PM  

Ahh! I would love to be able to read everything on that shirt. I wonder where mine is????

Anonymous 3:27 PM  

sounds like a great weekend! What kind of camera did you get??? can't believe you're not going to take my boys baby pictures:( love ya. KEEP THE UPDATES COMING!!

Chalna 5:30 PM  

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! It brings tears to my eyes, too!!!!!!

Anonymous 1:49 PM  

K- now I got to see it big and I can't remember what half that stuff was about but I sure it was funny.

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP