Some love for Angel!
Ok So I've been uber busy this weekend... on top of being sick! But I made 16 personalized ornaments for Ken to give to her Cheerleader friends(which my lovely neighbor Shan helped me put together)! Plus bought 16 cheapish fleece blankets in their school colors... wrapped the blanket in a bow and tired the ornament ribbon to it! Turned out cute.. and I forgot to take a pic! I made a few colleges for Photography clients... orders those and some Christmas presents and made and orders our Christmas card! Went shopping for some Christmas presents with Daniel and actually got alot bought! Edited and ordered some pics for Shannon from our Halloween party! (which I will share the pics of after Christmas.. is that wrong to post Halloween pics in Jan???) Wrapped some presents... and when I'm done here I'm gonna go finish the quilt top for Elle! Then I need to cut the fabric for Nanny's rag quilt. Photography be Melibelle is picking up some! I'm getting my name out there a little more so that's been hard yet exciting! Hard because it's Christmas time, which is always busy for me anyway, but I feel like I can't turn down any business yet. But I've managed to finish everything besides delivering 4 of the college's this coming up weekend while I'm in Tyler. Speaking of Tyler... we will be there this weekend for Pam's family Christmas so I'm looking forward to that. And hopefully do Christmas with Jeni's fam as well. OH and I did finally buy a scanner so after Christmas when I have a sec I'm gonna hook it up and scan in all the old pictures I've been collecting! So is that enough talking Angel?? Now for my fav part... Pictures!
Here's the baby quilt I made for Miss. Reese
the pattern fabric is the sheets from her bed set so it would match her room!
In the bottom corner of the back I put a big R and embroidered Reese across it... Lins and Jeff really liked it! When she's old enough I hope Reese does as well! 
Here's some Cheer pics I took of Ken in October... she's so pretty! 
OuR TurKey day Fun!!
Uncle D finally got to hold Reese when she was a week old! He had a cold when she was born so he couldn't
Aunt Lissa with her Reese!
I brought my fist dish to Turkey day! A pumpkin cake for the Hubby cause we don't have Pumpkin pie at our Thanksgiving!
Jayden and I being silly after lunch!!!
Nanny & Jayden were picture worthy in their matching Romo jersey's! 
The hubby & I
D, Me, Mom , Don
We picked some real mistletoe... so this is what happened! For sure a pic I'll treasure forever.. and maybe tease him with when he brings his first girlfriend to Tyler!! 
I had to beg him for this... but it turned out to be such a cute pic!! :):):)
Mom & Son!!! so sweet!
awe... she should prolly hang this in the house when he has a girlfriend too!!! :):):):)
The tractor series!!
This one's my fav! 
Boys & their toys! 
We got a FABULOUS deal the weekend after Turkey day on some trees for our back yard! I'll have to take a pic of them planted but here's the before!
The ride in the car from Canton to Little Elm!
My Magnollia that I've been WAITING on forever!

Our pair of Cleveland Pears on their trip to the back yard!
Hope everyone has a FAB week!
Angel- does this post pass? Wait I bet you'll say if I do it again this week!! hehe! :):)




5 Let me hear from ya:
I may pass out from the joy of an actual update!!!!!! ;-) LOVE YOU!
Yipee! This makes me so happy. I love that it had words too. I love pics, but I love words more!!
And yes, I expect you to keep it up too!!
omg! you're a busy bee! and that pumpkin cake looks awesome! you should let me get the recipe!
thanks for the update! I have so missed you. I hope you feel better soon
These people are crazy! You have a wonderful blog don't let them push you around! There is this amazing NEW invention called the telephone! You can actually talk to people on it! I think it comes in handy when you'd like an update on your friends! You know what is is Melissa, because we actually use it to talk to each other! I must be special that i get to talk to you!! Or just more pushy than these other folks cuz I don't really give you the choice!! Love ya!! Jeni oh and that cake does look really good! Joe said you looked great in that pic with Reese! So bye for real this time Love ya! Jeni
Post a Comment