Christmas time at the Espindola house!
Here's what Christmas time at our house looks like!
The outside...
the north pole espindola style!
the welcome sign!!
The front porch with my new Mr. Snowman! He's life size!!! 
my second new Mr. Snowman... he greets you as you walk in the front door!
Dinning room table... not as much as I'd like, but that's a next year project!
the top of the fridge!
the cabinet... need a new plate so it will match our present cookie jar, but again next year! 
Our snowmen that sit on the entertainment center under the TV! Pam do you recognize any of these guys????????? hehe
one of my cute wrapping papers! 
the other cute one!!
And the best part... our tree!!! 
As for the other things that are keeping me busy! I'm working on Elle's quilt which is her present this year! 
And in other house news one day when I was Christmas shopping I found this jewel of a lamp at Marshall's! My office (whenever I finish it... may be years) will be tan walls, as you can see the sample behind the lamp, white furniture with black accents. And the ever popular damask print spread about! So this is why I adore this beauty of a lamp!!! 
And now I'm off to work on more pictures... I'm still not done with all the things I have to do before Christmas! YIKES!!! It's getting so close! Anyone know how to slow down time????? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




6 Let me hear from ya:
Your home looks beutiful and inviting! I love it!
P.S. Thanks for posting 2x in 1 week!
Your house looks AMAZING!!!!!!!! I love Christmas decorations more than anything...I wish they could stay up all the time! :-) We obviously have the exact same taste, so feel free to come over here next year and do mine. hehe! Seriously....SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!
It's beautiful!! KYou make me feel like a slacker!! Our only christmas decoration is the tree!! I am soo jealous! You're amazing! Love ya! Jeni
Hey-It's me! Everything looks great! I am jealous of all the snowmen! You did great job decorating! See ya Christmas!! Love u all!!! Madre'
i'm jealous. wish i could make my home that beautiful!
Happy New Year sweetheart. Have a blessed and wonderful year
Post a Comment