Daniel is about to drag me...
To go see Marley & Me. I warned him I could very well cry my eyes out and he MAY not want to be seen with me!!!
Just a quick Melibelle life update...
They did release my computer on tues so I'm going to preorder it this weekend!!! I'm so freaking excitied!!!!
I've also decide 2009 is the year I am going to get serious about Photography by Melibelle. I'm actually going to go out in search of business!! Something I have yet to do it's always came to me!!!! So hopefully it will go well & I can start to build my business!!
Peace out from the road! I'll report back how the movie goes!!
Happy Weekend!




1 Let me hear from ya:
Yeah!! You should make a photography by melibele blinkie that links to your website for all of your supporters to put on their myspace, facebook, blogger, ect. You are great and you will do well!!
Post a Comment