Monday, January 12, 2009

it's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Well it's been decided upon since before Christmas that we were going to get another dog... then we decided to wait a few weekends ago. Then I've still been thinking about it and what not sooooooo this weekend I couldn't stand it anymore! So meet the newest Espindola...




but we need help with her name... here are the choice's! Please leave a comment with your choice cause we can't continue to call her little bit or that will become her name and it's not cute! It's been less than 24 hours since we got her but still! Poor girl needs a name!

Bella
Alexis.. but call her Lexi
Chloe
Piper

Please help! What does she look like to you?

8 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 5:59 PM  

I LIKE PIPER!!SHE IS A CUTIE!!

Anonymous 6:17 PM  

Yay! Another vote for Piper! see I told ya Piper was a good name! Love ya! Jeni

Melibelle 6:42 PM  

Too bad Daniel doesn't like it... He still said no to piper:( he likes Bella

Chalna 8:23 PM  

DANG! I was coming to tell you that Piper is PERFECT! I am calling her that regardless. ;-)

Now go to Facebook for my latest scans...hehehehe!

Anonymous 8:31 PM  

bubbles, Bubba's, Sophie, and...
Stella?? It has a ring to it when you say them all together. :)

Anonymous 8:59 PM  

bella makes me think of that teenage vamopire book/movie every i going crazy over. i say majority rules....piper!!

Anonymous 9:02 PM  

ha! can you tell i was trying to nurse and type at the same time!!

Melibelle 9:04 PM  

Yeabut since D has to live with her & train & clean up after her so I gotta listen to him!!!! It's now I guess officially between Bella & Lexi!

Oh & diana we had to give bubba's away:(:(:( we found him a fab where he's king!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP