Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy 2009 Everyone!

Hello for the first time in 2009!!! I'm here and alive and had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! I'm busy right now trying to finish up a few different pictures! The two most important being Meredith's wedding and Reese's newborn shots! Plus I have SO MANY personal pictures I'm SO SO SO behind on! So I've been being a busy girl!! Hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Christmas and new year!

Right now though my mind is preoccupied with the fact that tomorrow is MACWORLD! And I'm hoping hoping hoping that they announce a redone 17in Mack book pro!!! Cause if they do guess who's gonna get one!!!!!!!! I really need more portability so that when I'm anywhere I can work on pictures where ever I am! We are getting busy with life and I've been getting a little busier with pictures. So I'm taking the plunge into laptop world!!!! So Anyway hopefully I'll have good news to report back!!!!

till next time! :)

1 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 6:18 AM  

I like the new layout. Busy is good right?? When do you think you will take the plunge and do photography full time?

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP