Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hello from T-town

I'm in Tyler helping taking care of Reese... Lins had surgery Wed and can't hold her for two weeks :( so Amanda and I are here cause Jeff had to go out of town to a close friends wedding in Dallas! So I've got tonz of quality time with her!!! Here was her this morning... so happy!!



And I got my hair did this weekend! D asked for a pic after I got my hair done... he always does and I dont' understand why cause u can't really tell from the pics. So this time I decided to be funny!! So I sent him the below pic and said here babe... like my new do! hehe!

2 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 11:48 AM  

She's too cute! I love the green bag too!

Anonymous 8:41 PM  

I love chubby baby cheeks. Very kissable.

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP