Monday, March 09, 2009

Well we've been hit by the hard economic times...

I was laid off a week ago today. I went to Tyler Tuesday morning to help Lindsey with Miss Reese... kinda wish they would told me Friday so I could have just stayed there!! So even though it was under crappy circumstance I had a WONDERFUL time with my niece! I miss her sweet sweet little laugh and smile so much this week! So if any of you guys know of jobs I'm all ears!! :) Here's a pic of us from last week...



So besides being in Tyler nothing new has really gone on! This past saturday Suzanne and Joe came out for burgers and to help Daniel lower our TV! It's so much better! It was fun hanging with them! Suzanne and I have become close while I was working at Transplace so we both agreed to work at keeping that closeness up! We had lunch again today... I had to turn in some paperwork at work so I figured WHY not have lunch!!

In house news our trees in the backyard are blooming!! There so pretty! I'll grab a shot of them tomorrow to show you guys! D and I are rearranging our flower beds in the front so I'll take some pics of that when we get them done! We're getting a hibiscus tree/plant and I'm really excited! Shannon has one every year and they are so pretty! D has also agreed to let me put flowers around the tree in the front! I'm excited about that as well! Now I just need to find flowers I like!!

So hopefully you lovely blog readers will get more blog post during this little unexpected break! :)

Peace

4 Let me hear from ya:

Chalna 10:25 PM  

Oh Melissa!! I am so sorry!!! That just sucks. Feel free to spend any down time here with me! :-) I will be praying for you to find just what you want!!!

**Angel** 10:31 PM  

That bites, i'm sorry! but i must admit i'm looking forward to more blog posts!!

SJ Carsten 11:11 PM  

I am so sorry sweetheart. Of course you are more than welcome to come up here and spend time with us and remember there is a quilt shop just 3 doors down from Remember when

Anonymous 6:02 PM  

Hoping that you get back into the workplace soon! Maybe now is when you're supposed to jump into photography with both feet. xoxo

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP