OMG SO irritated !!!!!
So I've been trying to upload a video blog for a week now... I thought it was a GREAT idea and much easier. NOT with stupid blogger!! So here's a shorter video of our silly dog! So when we give the dogs bones Olivia usually will "bury" her bone to hide it from Sophie at least a few times a day! It's freaking funny!!! So I was sitting here working on pics today when I noticed she's at it again so I caught it on video this time!! :) Enjoy!
Here is my video blog that I TRIED to upload all last week!! Let me know your thoughts... u like this new way to blog? Prolly won't happen a ton since blogger is so hit or miss on uploading video!
And here's a small sample of the pics I took while in Tyler a few weeks ago!! You know I can't post without a pic or two!! :)
My fav family shot! 
Love those cheeks!!
My Camers... a rare smiling pic! She loves the serious poses... I think she may be a model some day! 
Elle & I got to play with her new bubble machine in the back yard... u know I couldn't pass up the pic opp! 
Could she be any sweeter?!? Seriously! 




6 Let me hear from ya:
Is the last pic Gwen? I'm not up for video blogging, I don't wanna have to get pretty to blog, it'll take all the fun out of it!
lol!!! as u can see I didn't get pretty!!! :) Yes the last pic is Miss Gwen! She's such a sweetheart!
I LOVE the video blogging. The only drawback would be having to scroll ALL the way down to the bottom to pause the music. Other than that it is fabulous.
I agree with Diana...it took me a bit to figure out where your music player was to turn it off! LOL! Other than that, it is always great to see your smiling face!! :-)
ok I put it on the side... even though it cuts it off half way!! Anyone know hot to make it not cut off on the side like that?
The video blogging is ok! It's nice to see your beautiful face but I'm not smart enough to find the music player till like half way through! Love you, jeni
Post a Comment