...
. Life sucks when u actually WANT to work at least something part time and NOTHING.. NADA... ZILCH
. I've decided to learn more photography things on my little unwanted vacation
. Olivia will be sad when I go back to work
. These fires in the DFW area today r CRAZY!!!
. I was forced to clean my crazy messy yet comfy office today cause we r having a house guest tonight!
. I fixed my photoshop last night so I can now sell my desktop! YEA!!! I heart my laptop that much more now!
. Easter is this weekend! YEA!
. Speaking of the Easter dress I bought was 2 sizes smaller then what I had been wearing! YEA for weight loss!
and just for fun and cause I learned how to video on my laptop the other day! Enjoy!!!




4 Let me hear from ya:
Nice job on the weight loss!!! That is AWESOME! I need to follow your lead...NOW! Summer is almost here and I will have to show arms. UGH. ;-)
Let me give you some cheer....Dana just reminded me on her blog...SYTYCD starts NEXT MONTH!! YEA YEA YEA YEA!!!! :-)
you're a dork, but at least your dog is cute. ;o) hehehe.
Chalna I KNOW I'm SOOOO pumped can't wait! Ur going with us to the show too!
lol!!! I'm not a dork!!! Ok maybe a little! It's what happens when your home alot alone with only dogs to talk to!! :):):)
let's see the dress skinny minny!!
Post a Comment