Wednesday, June 03, 2009

So if your on my FB you know...

I spent last Sunday with Kennedy, Gabriel, and Elizabeth... yes that's right their mom, Daniel's Ex, the woman who makes me life hell sometimes. She's the one! :) It was all for a good cause and it didn't go to bad... she even bought me a drink at Sonic and didn't ask me to pay her back! Big stuff for her... I assure you!! :) Anyhoo we weer taking pics of Kennedy in ALL 13 or 15, of her dance costumes!! Long day took about 4 hours! Here are 2 quick pics I couldn't pass up when taking the pics off the memory card from the day!

Kennedy mid laugh! Love love love this! This is on of the most genuine images I've ever caught of this girl!


And shockingly I got Gab to give me some real smiles!!!


Again if your on FB you know I'v been UBER busy editing wedding pics! I did 2 weddings in the last 3 weeks and tomorrow I have a baby shot! PBM has been growing a little! I'm so blessed and happy that the thing I love most is blossoming a little! :) It's images like those above when you truly capture someone that I am most happy! :)

Happy Wednesday everyone!

6 Let me hear from ya:

Diana 11:48 AM  

You're good at what you do, and what you love. Keep it up! I tell everyone I know about you.

Melibelle 3:01 PM  

Diana thank you SO SO SO much for telling everyone! YOu rock! Seriously I've gotten two calls from people that you told about me! Neither one of them worked out but I can't even express in words how much I appreciate you doing it!! :) Thank you!!!

**Angel** 7:19 PM  

Did you get my message about meeting in OK? I miss having you as my family photographer!!

Melibelle 8:24 PM  

NO... where? my Yahoo? Let me check my spam folder!!! I would LOVE to! :)

Chalna 8:30 PM  

That picture of Kennedy is fantastic...she has grown up SO MUCH!

Anonymous 10:23 AM  

I love the one of gabe! It is so cute! He doesn't smile like that very often! He looks so happy! Bet D loves it too! You're awesome! love you!

Jeni

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP