Friday, May 29, 2009

I know you've been neglected!

Sorry I'm CRAZY busy!! 2 weddings to edit... or I am editing 2 weddings right now! Good to be busy but keeps me from you!! :) My 32nd birthday was last weekend! we had a BBQ at our house! It was fun! If your on facebook you saw the pics already! For those of you not o n FB, we do have a little birdie nest in our crape myrtle! It's so cute! D got the ladder so I could see if there are eggs and there are! Yea! Here's a few quick pics!





Oh and real quick further proof that I'm not lying about our crazy hibiscus bush blooming 2 colors all the sudden... it went crazy this week, it was so beautiful I had to take pics! :)

2 Let me hear from ya:

Diana 8:02 AM  

I think the color of the blooms has a lot to do with the soil that it is in. That's how some hydrangeas are pink and some are blue. They look neat with two blooms.

Ferris Family 3:21 PM  

u should post more

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP