Thursday, July 30, 2009

i want

one of those new sharpie pens... marketing peeps at sharpie u did a good job!

a job or to win the lottery... preferably the later!

more time in my day... well more time like late at night when I can work away no distractions!

someone else to come edit our vacation pictures... I've only done one day.

a sign that I should or should not take the leap on PBM... cmon' God just drop me a e-mail or something!

the next four years to hurry up so I can move to Tyler...

a magic pill to lose weight so I can quit working out and counting calories... they are out there right?

someone to come and decorate my house.... or at the very least pick paint colors! Why is that so hard?

to go see a ton of movies out right now... why do they come out in big groups of good?

some rich person to come up to me and saw your awesome I'll back your business... then I could by the things I dream of for my business!

drama to stop... period!!! seriously!

Olivia to stop having diaherria... I mean like 3 out of the last 6 days!! Good times!

the cheesy bread that I know Lins is gonna order Fri to magically not have any calories... cause I CANNOT pass on that!!! Duh!

regular TV to hurry up and come back... I miss me some McDreamy!

more time to spend with my grandma's... sometimes I hate time.

to go to bed... nighty night! :)

2 Let me hear from ya:

**Angel** 7:30 PM  

why do you have to wait 4 years to move to tyler?

PBMelibelle 9:33 PM  

Cause Ken is SO busy with Drill Team and Dance we couldn't possibly see it all if we lived in Tyler.

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP