Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm so sorry! I suck I know!

So I've been a bad blogger! But for good reason! I've been REALLY busy with PBM and we went on vacation and I've been keeping Gabriel so I kinda have excuse's!! :) I promise I will get some pics and story's up here soon! and cmon' u can't be too mad at me... I changed my background to the cutest owls ever!! :) Cmon their cute! Your smiling right????

to hold you over here's a pic from my new water proof p&s that I got for our vacation!


Cool huh? The kids and I had SO SO SO much fun with this thing on vacation!! :)

2 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 4:49 PM  

The owls are cute! love 'em!!

Jeni

Diana 10:18 PM  

ooohhh, waterproof. Sounds like a lot of fun, can't wait.

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP