Monday, August 10, 2009

What I've learned while keeping a 8 1/2 month old

* I can survive and go all day on roughly 3 hours of good sleep and one hour of listening to baby talk sleep!

* I can go out in public in day old clothes with no shower that day and not die!

* That I too will do the dumbest most embarrassing things all for some baby laughs!

* Baby monitor noise all night is kinda soothing!

* That I couldn't ask for a better BFF... her and her Family love my Reese like their own.


* I am going to miss the morning times most... all the sweet sleepy laugh and loves!

* I can wake up out of a dead sleep when she makes one little sweet baby coo! This is something I was skeptical of... everyone told me I would but I didn't believe them!! Guess what you are all right!! :0)

* That just bathed babies are the sweetest!! Especially with crazy towel hair!


* That even on the little amts of sleep I still can't fathom how ANYONE could hurt such a sweet precious gift.

* That I'm in LOVE with these legs and toes... they melt me!


* it also melts when she holds her little arms out to me and moves her baby fingers in a come here motion! awe so sweet! :)

* That if I could I'd have one of my own right about now!! :)

* That her little eyes studying my face is the sweetest thing ever! Then when she reaches up to touch my check it also melts me!

* that eating toes, grabbing toes, talking to toes... is the cutest thing ever!


the toe topic deserves two pics!!


* Lastly that I'm not sure how I'm going to function without her when I go back home Wednesday. I'm already getting sad about it. Seriously like I'm never going to see her again!! :) But it won't be soon enough I can tell you that! :)

5 Let me hear from ya:

Melanie 6:45 PM  

Ah Fun times! I miss Hunter's rolls. I knew you could do it. See it's amazing how you can function on NO sleep!!

**Angel** 9:45 PM  

Are you keeping Reese? All by yourself? I love baby rolls and toes too! She is a doll!

Diana 8:13 AM  

just bathed babbies are definitely the sweetest. early morning half sleepy babies are good for snuggles too!

Ferris Family 7:50 AM  

Reese misses her Aunt Lissa. I love all the pics.

Anonymous 10:09 PM  

She is the sweetet baby ever!!! well besides my 3 sweet babies that aren't babies anymore!!! I can't wait till you decide to have one!! i know you will!!! Love you girl!!

Jeni

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP