Friday! YEA!
So this past weekend Ken came over without Gabirel... this never happens! So You know I had to take pics! She brought her BFF Liz... otherwise known as her twin! It was fun having teenagers in the house! Since I'm kinda a big kid myself I had fun watching girly movies and listening to them giggle! Sat we went to the mall and to the movies then I had pics Sat night with a family that works with Daniel. Her son is Ken's age and she wants to get him into modeling... needless to say there was some serious teenage flirting going on!!! The mom I think wanted them to go out or something she keep telling Ken to get in the pic! Funny! So there's one of the two of them! Later Ken and Liz confessed they thought he was "REALLY cute... for a while boy" So of course now they are friends on MySpace! Teenagers are funny! :) Sunday I pretty much stayed in bed all day with a stupid cold!! That I'm still coughing my butt off from. Stupid cold! Anyway here are some pics from last weekend! Have a fab weekend everyone!
They took me too this VERY cool place in Allen with a bunch of old houses that they are going to restore! I had to get the girls pics in this cool old house! :) LOVIN' the sunflare I caught in these! 

Can you tell who's the ham of the two of them?!?! Liz is kinda shy in front of the camera!! 
Sunday D took them to them to the pool while I was sleeping! Teemage girls like to take LOTSO pics! 
They even let dear old dad in a pic! 




1 Let me hear from ya:
Love the new look of your blog! it's pretty! and the pics ar great! the boy is cute too!!
Luv ya! Jeni
Post a Comment