and then I can't show you what happened next ;) happy Tuesday everyone!! :)
I'm just gonna say that I hope you were drunk at some point in the pathetic day...I mean I have a kid and my dates are more exciting than yours!
hey... that's just RUDE!!! We enjoyed our date day! It was impromptu just normal everyday date day!! Sorry we're so boring! Perhaps if we had a picture of a pig in the store you would respect it more!!!!! hahaha LOL!
Cute post!
Post a Comment
© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 Let me hear from ya:
I'm just gonna say that I hope you were drunk at some point in the pathetic day...I mean I have a kid and my dates are more exciting than yours!
hey... that's just RUDE!!! We enjoyed our date day! It was impromptu just normal everyday date day!! Sorry we're so boring! Perhaps if we had a picture of a pig in the store you would respect it more!!!!! hahaha LOL!
Cute post!
Post a Comment