little lovelies
Today in my mail box was a lovely little surprise awaiting me... I had ordered some fabrics from a esty shop I randomly found the other day. I bought some fat quarters at a local quilt shop for a christmas quilt but I waited to long and they didn't have the cute little Christmas tree fabric I wanted :( So I turned to online shops to find my treasure! And I found it and much more!! I knew what it was when I saw they package so I was already excited, but to when I opened the package up I was blown away! Ruth of Sew Love Fabrics went the extra mile and it just made my day! She not only delivered fabrics that where in great shape but she took the time to wrap them in a plastic bag and added some pretty lace around the fabric that just gave it a little extra special touch that was much appreciated by this customer! I know alot of my friends don't sew but if you do and I don't know it or if you know someone that does please pass along this great store! 
It's the little things in life isn't it? Happy Friday everyone!




1 Let me hear from ya:
For the record...I'm still waiting on my quilt.
Post a Comment