Sunday, April 23, 2006

All dressed up and somewhere to go!

So we had TONZ of fun at Mel and Pat's reception! A bunch of friends from high school! Had a blast reliving old memories! Poor Daniel not sure he knew what to think of it all! We all went out afterward and didn't make it home till 2 something this morning! Usually indicates a good night out!

Tonight I got home from a few hours at work and Daniel had cleaned my kitchen and bathroom....you know he really does love me if he'll clean up after my dirty butt!

I'll make you wait no longer...here are my pic's from last night!

Mom and Don at the first of the evening!












Top: Robyn, Melanie, Heather Bottom: Emily, Me, Marti













♥ Daniel and I ♥











And here are the 5 girls that went to Jamaica back together again! Emily, Heather, Marti, Melanie, Me












MY CHALANA...Nuff Said! (how's that for a DT ref!!)





















Mom's...My mom, Mel's mom, Robyn's mom












Me and the parents...I'd like to note the spill on Don's fancy shirt...it was getting late in the evening. As you'll note in the next picture!












!!!!!WARNING GROSS PARENT MAKING OUT PIC!!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you!
















I'm sorry kids...I had to post the parents making out! The wine was flowing freely! While I was grossed out I thought some of you might find it funny!











And here is Don celebrating he got some tongue! Sorry Don, had to post this one cause the next one of Mom is greatness!








This is MY MOM on the dance floor! GREATNESS!











Finally the happy couple we where all celebrating!
♥♥Congrats
Melanie and Patrick♥♥

1 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 7:33 AM  

Madre says..Thank you so much for sharing all of our "fun" pictures with everyone! It was a great evening and the wine was flowing for EVERYONE!! Not just us! Thanks again Melissa, my great child, for sharing with the world our silliness! But I still love you and we did have a great time celebrating Melanie and Patrick's celebration of their wedding!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP