Saturday, April 22, 2006

Funny how 1 day can change your life.

Mel's reception is tonight! Been getting ready all day, I bought a CHI flat Iron today!!! I'm so excited I've been wanting one for a LONG time and at Ulta today they had them in Lime Green! It was a sign from the hair gods!

I couldn't find a necklace that I liked so I bought one and took it apart and made a new necklace, earrings, and a bracelet! Having all my jewelry making stuff still comes in handy every once in a while! I'm sure I'll take lots of pictures tonight I'll try and post them tomorrow!

Oh and I got my first ever issue of Scrapbook answers! Haven't had a chance to read it all yet but looks GREAT! Also very excited about the Cd that came with it! Just might have to subscribe to that one!

Just gotta say I'm so blessed with great friends! I love ya Jeni and Angel...you know why!

1 Let me hear from ya:

**Angel** 4:39 PM  

You're too kind....I'm only as good as the friends I have:)
Love you!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP