Monday, April 24, 2006

Random Questions

Who is the first & second person on your top 8?
Top 8 of what??



What exactly are you wearing right now?
white flip flops, A&E jeans, old navy sunkissed polo



What is your current problem?

I'm so tried but really really want to figure out this whole blog thing!



What makes you most happy?
Daniel and babies laughing



If you could go back in time, and change something, what would it be?
well now then I wouldn't be who I am today if I changed anything



Ever have a near death experience?

don't think so



Name an obvious quality you have?
I'm told great eyes



What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
???? I don't know Itunes is on random play!



Any celeb you would marry?

No, I know who I'm gonna marry!

Do u know someone with the same birthday as you?

no



Ever sang in front of a large audience?
NO, thanks goodness for them!



What do you usually order from Starbucks?

caramel frapachino



Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?

no :(:(



Are you comfortable with your height?

...weired one...but yes



Do you speak any other languages?
no







What magazines do you read?
anything scrapbook, and gossip magazines!



Have you ever ridden in a Hummer limo?
no


Has anyone you were really close with passed away?

yes



Do you ever watch MTV?
Oh yea! Love it still! I'm a teenager at heart!


What's something that really bugs you?
forks on teeth



Chapter 1- You


Initials: mcs

Middle name: Carol...Thanks mom!

Current location: My desk chair

Hair length: short

Eye color: red(all mine), mixed with a little blonde(bottle) and dark brown (also bottle)


Chapter 2- The Background.

Do you live with your parents: no

Do you get along with your parents: yes

Are your parents married/separated/divorced?: divorced

Do you have any siblings?: 3 step brothers, 1 step sister

What pets do you have?: 1 dog Sophie

Chapter 3- Favorites


Ice cream flavor: vanilla

shampoo/conditioner: Redken Smooth Down...it rocks


Chapter 4- Do You..


Sing in the shower: don't think so

Write memos on your hand?: yes

Call people back?: yes, sometimes a little late!

Believe in love?: YES

sleep on a certain side?: I have a whole sleep routine! back and forth from side to side, but I end up on my right side

Wear glasses or contacts?: glasses

Have any bad habits: no...I'm perfect!


Chapter 5- Have You Ever..

Gone skinny dipping?: no

Worn braces?: yes

Broken a bone? no

gotten stitches?: Yes

Shoplifted? no

Gone scuba diving? no

Been stung by a jellyfish?: no

Been stung by a bee?: no

Thrown up in a restaurant?: no

Been to overnight camp?: yes

Sworn in front of your parents?: yes

Had detention?: no...again I'm perfect

Been sent to the principal's office?: no

Chaper 6- Who/What was the last..

Person to text you?: Daniel

What did it say?: mushy love talk

Last person to call you? Customer: John Rotan from Motorola

Thing you touched?: phone

Thing you said: no problem...being all nice to the customer!

Thing you ate?: popsicle

Thing you drank?: don't tell Daniel...coke



Just a fun little thing so you can learn more about me! Cause I know everyone reading this is dying to get to know more about me!

3 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 10:05 PM  

i read it i love it and i still want to marry you.

Anonymous 8:25 AM  

I read it and preety feel like I knew all those things about you...still not sure about this blog thing, but we will see! At least this blog posting was mild compared to the one before!!!!

**Angel** 8:28 AM  

glad you got a banner!! woo-hoo! If you want I can give you the size of mine to make it fit the whole screen.
love,
me

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP