Saturday, April 29, 2006

C-R-I-C-U-T....what does that spell???

CRICUT! That's right folks I got one today! I went into Mike's in Hurst on my way to Mels house...cause lets face I went to like 3 on the way to her house...just in case on of the Mike's around here got it in. Well....they where just putting them on the floor! You can imagine my excitement! So I only have 1 Jo's 50% off coupon and I need 2 coupons. So I break down against my better judgment and act like a crazy scrapper and tell the lady my dilemma...and she give me a 40% off Mike's coupon! I wanted to kiss her!!! I promised her I'd only shop at her Mike's...and I will! I don't care if it's like 25 min from my house!

My Review...this far
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. I heard theres a learning curve to get it to cut Bazzill which I can't get it to cut great yet! But I haven't given up hope yet! So that's my dorky scraping day! Still playing with it of course!
Here's some pics of the stuff I've cut so far!





Side note...I'm eating fresh out of the oven cookies and drinking a ICE COLD glass of milk right now!! YUMMY


Anyway! I finally went to Melanie's today to exchange our Jamaica pictures. She also gave me a copy of the CD we bought from our boat driver...which I'm listening to right now. Oh how I wish I was there right now! So enjoy some new pics from paradise below...





And here's the happy couple...check out her rock...what a houch!


Here are the girls trying to help Mel...and yes it takes us all to help her!!! hehe







Also got The DaVinci Code book at Wally world tonight, I'd like to read it before the movie comes out! All in all a pretty productive day for me! Gotta love getting new scrap toys! And I'll leave you with a pic of my baby lookin' smokin' in his cool jeans!




OH PS. Wally world has all this new scrapbook stuff. its actually cool stuff! Check it out next time your there!

2 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 2:47 PM  

I am excited for you and your new toy! I know that we can all expect great things in the months to come! The pictures are so beautiful of Jamaica!

Staci 8:59 AM  

I'm so excited for you and your new toy! Keep me posted on how you like it. Hugs!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP