Wednesday, April 26, 2006

"Porcelain Heart"

Broken heart one more time
Pick yourself up, why even cry
Broken pieces in your hands
Wonder how you'll make it whole

[Chorus:]
You know, you pray
This can't be the way
You cry, you say
Something's gotta change
And mend this porcelain heart of mine

Someone said "A broken heart
Would sting at first then make you stronger"
You wonder why this pain remains
Were hearts made whole just to break


Creator only You take brokenness
And create it into beauty once again

by: Barlow Girl



You'd think at almost 29 your childhood would be a thing of your past

You'd think at almost 29 I could handle my feelings better

You'd think at almost 29 I would not need anyone's approval

You'd think at almost 29 I could stop living my life for others and start living it for me

You'd think at almost 29 I wouldn't have a porcelain heart anymore...

2 Let me hear from ya:

**Angel** 8:29 AM  

Hey sweetie
Call me if you need to talk!
Love you!

Anonymous 1:26 PM  

You do have a strong heart and a strong mind. You will persevere ("To persist in or remain constant to a purpose, idea, or task in the face of obstacles or discouragement")
"Love is patient,Love is kind......It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.........

You will too.................

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP