~swollen eye~
So weirdest thing when I woke up this morning...I had a zit under my eye last night so I popped it! Here's what it looked like this morning...
yea yea I know but I did, well this morning I woke up and my eye was swollen! can't really figure out what happen. So I put ice on it and it's come down some!
So played all day with my new toy! I figured out if I'd run the paper through the Xyron then pull it off and stick it to the Cricut mat I could cut then I can just pull it off and stick it on the paper! I'm a GENIOUS!! Still having a bit of trouble with Bazzill but I ask some ladies on CKMB and when I get home I'm gonna try out how they said they got it to work!
I'm over at Daniel's and he made me the YUMMIEST dinner! Again I'll leave you with pics of him...this time cooking!




1 Let me hear from ya:
Hope your zit is better today! I am so happy that there will be another chef in the family!!!! I am just jealous of the pan rack!
Post a Comment