Thursday, April 20, 2006

Good Mail Day!

Got my 6 new dies from Sherri V today! Can't wait to play with them! Made all the copies of the Jamaica pic CD's tonight for everyone at the Reception! Also got a wild hair up my butt tonight and decide I wanted to stay in a hotel Sat night by the reception. But much to my disappointment all the hotels we can afford are booked :(:( So Daniel will have to be the designated driver Sat night!

Gotta turn in early tonight cause Friday's are the stinky day I have to be at work at 6am!!!! SUCKS! so I need to get in bed! I'll post pics of my new dies tomorrow!

!!!Happy Friday!!!

1 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 8:43 AM  

Madre says--Sorry you couldn't find a room...Look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP