So it's storming here...
and I can't sleep and neither can Sophie! So I'm gonna try to upload some pictures again! To show you the before and after of what Photoshop did!
Before:

After:

That just rocks my socks! I know again I'm a computer geek, but you have to admit that's the coolest! Anyway here are a few choice pictures form my Jamaica trip!
Enjoy and be jealous!!!
I swear I didn't do anything to this photo! That's just how stinking beautiful it was!!!

No Words...

So I'll post more later...gonna try to sleep. The storm has calmed and Sophie's not freaking out anymore so maybe she'll let me sleep!




2 Let me hear from ya:
those pics are great! You are so good at everything you do. i want to go to Jamaica right now...
Those are really neat and of course, I dont understand how you can do that! Oh well....you are so good! Madre'
Post a Comment