{Worst day ever}
so I think as girls we should get like 5 extra days a year off for "girl days"...and yes I'm having a GIRL DAY. Everything sucks, Daniel and I had a awful argument last night, for which I feel terrible, which just adds to my sadness today. Today at work SUCKS, Wes(my big boss) won't shut up...and none of my pants fit. Except one pair...while I do love this pair of jeans I'm a girl who needs options. So as I sit here and eat pizza and my cookies are in the oven and I have my little pitty party I will make a vow to you the blog. Tomorrows the day! I'll start being better tomorrow, right after my pitty party is over today. I'm gonna throw out everything bad to eat in my house.
and I swear I'm only a little crazy!! :):)




3 Let me hear from ya:
HUGS!!!
At least you didn't have a bird "chirping" all night outside your window!!!!
She finally gave in and Im about to see those "pictures"
Post a Comment