Tuesday, May 23, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!

Today is my 29th b-day! ohhh so close to the big 30...YIKES!
Plus today is my first weigh in day with weight watchers and guess what.....

I lost 4.2 lbs

Even with eating all my b-day dinners with my families last weekend! Off to work...Unfortunately I have a lot to do today :( !!!

2 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 8:01 AM  

Happy Birthday to my baby girl of 29 years! (and yes, I as your mother can call you baby!) I hope that your 29th birthday day is a great one! You deserve it! Congrats on loosing weight! I love you.........

**Angel** 8:42 AM  

29?? I thought you were going to be 32, hmmm, guess I was wrong! LOL!
Happy B-day my friend:)

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP