Thursday, May 18, 2006

Randomness

Sorry I've been a bad blogger! So tired lately!

So here's some randomness I'd like to share...

♦ I may have made my first sell with Those Were The Days...so excited!!! Everyone involved with this company so seems like girls I'd hang with! ♦

♦
I'm in my third day of Weight Watchers, it's not so bad! ♦

♦
Also Diet DR. Peper is tolerable as a fountain drink! ♦

♦
I love my man! He's so perfect for me! and I hope I never lose this feeling I have with him right now at this very moment! ♦


♦ My family rocks...I couldn't ask for a more perfect world! ♦



♦
I couldn't imagine my life with out... ♦

♦ Lynn and Heather have been SO amazing helping me with Weight Watchers! Love them...and again couldn't imagine my life without them ♦

♦ Hayden is the sweetest boy ever! ♦
♦ I miss this girl like CRAZY! ♦



♦ I hope to be a great Photographer some day ♦
♦ I love to create...get messy...express myself ♦
♦ I wish to not have to work in a office some day ♦
♦ I love my Chi flat iron ♦
♦ Smart Ones make the most amazing chocolate cake that's only 3 WW points! ♦


Must go to bed know...tomorrow's my early morning at work!

....................Love to you all

2 Let me hear from ya:

Staci 8:24 AM  

Hey Girl! On a random note - are you going to convention? I scope out your blog all the time and love knowing what's going on with you. I'm going to try and get started blogging but I'm scared.... Hugs to you!!!

Anonymous 1:20 PM  

All is cool in the blog today! Look forward to seeing you on Sunday! Love ya...

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP