Saturday, May 06, 2006

!!!!!Happy National Scrapbook Day!!!!

Today is the day that lovers of my hobby CELEBRATE! There are sells and give away's galore! I went to Recollections this morning, all excited and prepared to spend some money.....BIG FAT {ZERO} I spent nothing! Can you believe it???? They made it sound like they where going to have all these new Prima's and they did not! So disappointed! So went to Hobby Lobby for some adhesive, spent a whopping $12!! So sad!

But I have finished my book for Daniels mother and even made matching card and gift bag...Check it all out






Page 11~look at the cute button I found at Wally World, it says love! How sweet is that??











Page 12 Not really feline' this page...But that's what I've come up with when I'm out of time!













Page 13 this page it a little messy, which I love! Thanks Angel for the good idea!










Page 14 Daniel really wanted a pig of us in here...So here we are!















Levin' how the bag turned out! First time to do that! Lot's of first came out of this little project!

















And here's what happens as a result of all this creativity!











So got go take a shower and get ready!!! Hope everyone had a great National Scrapbook day!!!!

1 Let me hear from ya:

k photography 8:19 PM  

ohhhhhh, that is sad.

I will help you past the $12 ;)

and that book is freakin' awesome. seriously. love it!
K

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP