Late night!!!!
So came home tonight and took a 3 hour nap! Daniel called me 4 times during my nap and I never one heard the phone...guess I was tired! Maybe b/c Sophie keep me up AGAIN last night with storms! and it's raining again here now!!! So wanted to share the mini album I'm making for Daniels mom. I am meeting her for the first time tomorrow night...scarey!!!! We are suppose to either take her out to eat for Mother's Day, or spend time with her...I don't really know what we are doing, I'm just along for the ride! Daniel ask me if I could make her something for Mother's Day. This is my first try at a board book, I found some on clearance at Garden Ridge for $1 a piece! Pretty fun!!! Here's what I have so far, I still have to Mod Podge the pages but wanna make sure I'm completely happy with it before I seal the deal! 
The Cover, notice the prima flowers and the cute little jewel! and the cute little pin in the heart! Love these pins! 
Page 1~ not really fellin' this page :(
Page 2 don't remember where I saw the flowers done like this but I'm lovin it! 
Page 3...can you guess where I got the big K from????? 
Page 4...again primas and cute little jewels! love that! 
Page 5 not really diggin' this but I'm not so great at boys embellishments, need to work on this area! oh but again can you guess where the stars came from??? 
Page 6 Finally used these MM chipboard letters I've had for 500 yrs! 
Page 7 Simple yet it's enough! The little hearts are stamps from the $1 stamps! Rocks! 
Page 8 again simple yet enough! The big heart...you guessed it the CIRCUT! Love this machine! Don't know how I ever scrapped without it! 
Page 9 love how these two pages turned out! 
Page 10~ again I'm diggin' these 2 pages! I just love my Olivia font!!!
3 more pages to finish! I'll post those later! had a change to our schedule! Daniel has to work tomorrow...which works out cause Jeni forgot to tell me alix's thing is Sunday morning not Sat!! SO that means I get to go to National Scrapbook Day tomorrow and buy my Prima Flowers! I'm gonna be there when the doors open so I can be sure to get the flowers I want!!!! Which means I really need to get in bed soon!!!




2 Let me hear from ya:
I love this! It all looks great...You are so good at what you do.
That's awesome Melissa! You are a scrapbooking princess!
Post a Comment